What Is Your Return Policy?
- We do not accept returns on sale items. All sales are final.
- We will refund you the price of the ununused and unopened product(s) upon receiving the item(s). Items must be received in a resalable condition.
* Please contact our office store at 877.371.7770 or email us at Wonderscooper1@gmail.com within 7 days of receiving your order to let us know you will be making a return before sending anything back. Address all returns to:
Wonder Scooper LLC
80 Sheridan Blvd
IInwood, NY 11096
Please send your return package via UPS or Parcel Post insured. Insurance protects you in case the items are damaged or lost in transit. Carefully package the items in the original shipping box or any suitable shipping carton using plenty of padding material to protect the product(s) and include a copy of your invoice.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the items are well protected and packaged similar to the way you received them. Whenever possible, use the same packaging that was used to ship the items to you. Items must be received in new/resalable condition for a refund.
Once we receive your return package, we will issue you a refund for the price of the products you returned (including tax, if any). If you paid by credit card, we will charge-back the amount to your credit card. If you are returning an item because it arrived damaged, we will also refund you the shipping costs to return the item to us.
Please allow up to 14 days for us to receive and process your refund. We will contact you via email to inform you that the refund has been issued, unless you'd prefer a replacement.
Wonderscooper.com is committed to the complete privacy and security of your personal information.
Wonderscooper.com utilizes a number of encryption and security devices to make your shopping experience a safe and happy one. We utilize SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to encrypt your information before it is sent over the Internet. All of your personally identifiable data is private and is never shared with or bought by any outside organization. We advise all of our users to protect their credit card number by never sending that number via email. Our Customer Service representatives will never ask you for this vital information, only our sales reps in the event of an order.
- Wonder Scooper is committed to the complete privacy and security of your shopping experience. No outside firm or entity will be able to view your account information, your purchasing history, or your credit card number. Your personal information will not be sold, and you can withdraw your name and close your account at any time.
How Do I Contact You?
- Please click here to contact. Alternately, you call our Inwood office directly at 877.371.7770. Someone will always be available 5 days week from 9AM to 4PM Eastern Standard Time. You can also leave a message on off-hours and someone will return your call on the next day.
When will my credit card be charged?
- Your credit card will be charged at the time the order is shipped. Any back-orders are charged at time of shipping.
Do You Accept Checks Or Money Orders?
- We are unable to accept checks or money orders at this time. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, and PAYPAL.
Do I Pay Sales Tax?
- No. Never.
Can I Make Changes To My Order?
- Orders are processed when received. To make a change, please call our office at 877.371.7770 as soon as possible. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request.