Saving you time and money!
Cleaning the litter box is never a pleasant task, but with the Wonder Scooper you'll help keep your furry, feline friend's litter box clean and free of mess, and with no hassle to you.
Made from the highest quality raw materials, this durable scooper features rounded edges that let you reach those hard-to-clean corners. Large slits to allow litter to pass through for easy sifting while trapping clumps. And a molded grip, which lets you achieve a firm, comfortable grasp, every time.
- Strong, durable plastic construction
- Available in 8 different colors
- Peak-sift blades
- For all litter types
Product size: 12.5” L x 4.5” W x 4” H
Net weight: 3.1 ounces, Made in Israel
Interesting Cat Facts
- A group of cats is called a clowder.
- Cats sleep 70% of their lives.
- The first cat in space was a French cat named Felicette (a.k.a. “Astrocat”) In 1963, France blasted the cat into outer space. Electrodes implanted in her brains sent neurological signals back to Earth. She survived the trip.
- Cats can’t taste sweetness.
- Most cats give birth to a litter of between one and nine kittens. The largest known litter ever produced was 19 kittens, of which 15 survived.
- Cats have over 20 muscles that control their ears.
- A cat rubs against people not only to be affectionate but also to mark out its territory with scent glands around its face.
- Kitty litter was made out of sand but was replaced by more absorbent clay in 1948.
- A cat can travel at a top speed of approximately 31 mph over a short distance.
- A cat’s brain is biologically more similar to a human brain than it is to a dog’s. Both humans and cats have identical regions in their brains that are responsible for emotions.